It was decided that we will not meet again until the first Wednesday of January.
Laurie provided corrections to the brochure. Once I make updates I'll have 50 printed.
Sam showed a video excerpt from the America in Bloom Symposium where one of our judges, Linda Cromer, talked about trees.
We will receive an anonymous donation of Pansies to replant our Downtown planters.
We worked on the Appreciation Breakfast details for Feb. 11. It will be in the San Jacinto Room from 8:30-9:30. Sam will work with Tempe to create an invitation that requests RSVP so that we know how much food to make available. Sam will prepare a PowerPoint. In addition to the Downtown Merchants we will invite Barta's, 421, Janet Wilson, & Cut & Curl from our Uptown area.
We have made the following plants for the Garden Show on March 5. It will be 9 to noon at the pavilion at the old Jr. High.
- We will make a press release and flyers.
- We will sell vendor booths for $20 (outside only) for Barta's, Wells, Pom Pom Nursery, and environmental companies such as those making solar panels.
- Master Gardeners will be invited to make presentations & sell plants.
- The Garden Club will be invited to make a presentation & sell plants.
- We will produce a program listing presenters in one-hour intervals.
Please remember that our next meeting will be Jan. 6. We will not meet again in December.